We all know broccoli goes well with cheese. This simple recipe, with Broccolini and Churn Cacio & Pepe butter, will transform your simple sauteed broccolini into an incredibly addicting dish.
What you'll need:
- Cacio & Pepe butter
- Olive oil
- 1 cup of water
- Salt and Pepper
- Parmesan Reggiano or Pecorino (to top the finished dish)
- Slice your broccolini into 1" long pieces. Reserve.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan on medium heat.
- When the olive oil starts to shimmer, it's hot enough to throw in your broccolini. Sauté and add in salt and pepper to taste.
- After a few minutes, add in about 1/2 cup of water. Keep cooking and stirring.
- After about 6-7 minutes of sautéing, spoon in your cacio & pepe butter (I put in about 1 oz per bundle of broccolini). To thicken the sauce, pour in the remaining 1/2 cup of water into the pan as well.
- Plate and serve with parmesan and more freshly cracked pepper!