Swordfish with a blistered tomato, caper, white wine, and garlic & shallot butter sauce. This dish is very light, savory, and incredibly delicious!
What you'll need
-Garlic & Shallot Butter
1) Season swordfish with salt and pepper.
2) Heat oil (a high heat oil, like avocado oil, works great) in medium size skillet over medium-high heat and sear swordfish until browned on each side and cooked through. Cook time depends on how big and thick your fish is, but total time here was roughly 3-4 minutes each side.
3) In a separate pan, sauté cherry tomatoes over high heat with pink salt and pepper. Cook tomatoes until they start to blister and soften, about 7-8 minutes.
4) Once tomatoes are softened, add in white wine, lemon, and capers, and let reduce.
5) Best for last, add in a few tablespoons of Churn garlic and shallot butter - stir to incorporate, and then pour over seared fish and ENJOY!