This trendy dish is super easy to make, and can be put together in about 10 minutes. Follow these few steps to have a delicious and simple avocado toast at home!
What you'll need:
- 1 Avocado
- Churn Everything Butter
- 1 Radish
- 1 large piece of bread (if longer than a fried egg, cut in 1/2 and toast separately)
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut your avocado in half, take out the pit, scoop out the flesh, and place lengthwise onto your cutting board.
- Slice evenly with your knife, starting right to left. Use your finger as a guiding point. (If you are left handed, go right to left, and use your right index finger as a guiding point)
- With your knife or hand, very slightly push the sliced avocado down and to either direction, to just barely separate the slices from one another.
- Using a mandolin, a peeler, or a knife, thinly slice your radishes. Keeping them in water will help to keep their color and freshness longer.
- Grab a pan and fry an egg (or two, if you have sliced your bread in half). Frying in everything butter is always a great call!
- Toast your bread. When done, lather nicely with your everything butter.
- Place the finished eggs onto your buttered and avocado'd bread.
- Arrange however many radish slices your heart desires onto each piece of toast.
- Top with salt and pepper, and Enjoy!
**Pro Tip: You can also mash your avocados if you prefer that consistency! Mash them up in a separate bowl with salt and pepper, and then simply spread on your toast (after the everything butter, of course.)