These are the PERFECT side dish that goes with pretty much every meal. You can even eat them as a main dish because they are that good.
What you'll need:
- One bag of Baby Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper & Garlic Powder
- Churn Truffle Butter
- Fresh RosemarySteps:
1) Preheat oven to 450. Place potatoes in a large pot and fill with cold water. Bring water to a boil, once at a boil, simmer the potatoes until they are just barely fork tender. Strain potatoes and let them cool slightly.
2) Place parchment paper on a baking sheet and add potatoes to sheet. Use a fork or bottom of a glass to smash potatoes, still keeping potatoes in one piece.
3) Drizzle olive oil over potatoes, season with salt, pepper. Place sheet in the oven and roast for 25-30 minutes, until potatoes are golden & crispy.
4) While potatoes are roasting, melt our truffle butter into a small side bowl in the microwave. Once potatoes are finished, or oven just prior to, brush them with our truffle butter and top it off with fresh rosemary. Enjoy!